- the Principal
- Student class representatives
- 2 representatives of teaching and education staff appointed each year by the school board among the school’s voluntary teaching and education staff.
- 1 representative of administrative, social and health, technical, workers and voluntary service staff of the establishment who is appointed each year by the School board..
- Any voluntary staff of the establishment belonging to this category, whether or not he is a member of the School board,, may be designated in his respective category.
- 2 representatives of students’ parents.
Responsibilities of the Student Council
The Student Council makes proposals on the training of student representatives.
It must be consulted on the following questions:
a) the general principles of the organization of studies, the organization of school time and the development of the school plan as well as the development or modification of internal regulations;
b) general arrangements for the organization of personal work and student support;
c) information relating to guidance and relating to school and university studies, professional careers;
d) health, hygiene and safety and the layout of spaces allocated to students in the establishment;
e) the organization of sports, cultural and extracurricular activities.
The Student Council can adopt decisions in its field of competence.