Anatole France French Lycée
Created in 2007 (1999 for the nursery part), the French School Anatole France is the only school in Armenia approved by the Ministry of National Education of the French Republic and recognized by an intergovernmental agreement signed in 2011 between France and Armenia.
Our French curriculum :
Education in French, in accordance with the programs of the French Ministry of National Education, leading to the award of internationally recognized French diplomas:
- Nursery school (maternelle) from 2 to 5 years old,
- Elementary school (élémentaire) from 6 to 10 years old
- Middle school (collège) from 11 to 14 years old, validated by the Middle school diploma (brevet des collèges)
- High school (lycée) from 15 to 17 years old, validated by the High school diploma (baccalauréat)
Possibility to continue your higher education in France, at the French University in Armenia and all over the world
Our values :
An education that brings together French, Armenian children and children from dozens of other nationalities, supervised by teachers trained in France, united by universal values:
- Equal opportunities for girls and boys
- Openness to others and to the world
- Development and intellectual emulation
- Dialogue of cultures
The network of French schools: the Agency for French Education Abroad
The French School Anatole France is a part of the French education network abroad, a unique system in the world consisting of 566 schools in 138 countries. These schools benefit from the support of the “Agence pour l’enseignement français à l’étranger” (Agency for French Education Abroad) :
- Assistance, advice, control and evaluation of the performance of schools and teachers by inspectors from the French Ministry of National Education
- Continuous training courses for staff
- Scholarships to finance the schooling of French students
- Scholarships of excellence for students pursuing their higher education in France
Zone of Central and Eastern Europe: ZECO
The AEFE zone of Central and Eastern Europe is:
– 14 countries (including 8 in the European Union)
– 34 schools
– more than 16,000 students
– 15 national languages
– a strong historical and cultural impact
ZECO is characterized by its great diversity, its languages, culture and heritage.
These characteristics are found at the level of the schools, their population and staff.
ZECO brings together 34 schools in 14 countries (Germany – Armenia – Austria – Azerbaijan – Georgia – Hungary – Latvia – Lithuania – Poland – Czech Republic – Russia – Slovakia – Switzerland – Ukraine) and offers education that meets the French national education programs requirements. The IRF (Regional Training Institute) of this area is located at the French Lycée Jean Renoir in Munich.
Visit the website ZECO